I had a little idea and thought this might be fun and interesting to do for some of you.
I call this the Gamemaker Game.
Basically the goal of the game is to imagine a game, that is very unique and might be fun to play.
Rules of the game:
- Name only one aspect of the imagined game and wait until someone else responded.
- Aspects cannot be contradicting with the things that were already named.
Aspects can be:
- A game mechanic ("You can only move left", "You must collect 5 items and gather them in a specific place", ...)
- A game property ("The game is a Platformer", "The game is a multiplayer coop", ...)
- A graphical property ("The game has a dark atmosphere", "The game is 3D", "The game has pixelstyled art", ...)
- A storyline element ("The player has crashlanded a spaceship", "The world is collapsing because of event x", ...)
I'm looking forward to hear what you guys come up with.
I'm gonna start with a really general thing.
The game is a Platformer.